About Peace Lutheran
On October 3rd, 1949, Peace Lutheran was organized as a home mission project to reach out to the northwest outskirts of Billings. Back in 1951, when the congregation constructed its first church building on the 700 block of Avenue D, the church sat on the edge of town. After members of the church outgrew the little chapel, land was purchased and a new church was built at 1301 Avenue D.
Meet Our Staff
Vanessa has served as the Youth Director since April of 2014. She has a heart for youth and loves to serve the community of Billings and the surrounding areas. Outside of Peace, Vanessa loves to hang out with friends and family. She will never turn down a game of any kind!
Seth joined the staff of Peace in May 2022. His passion in ministry is sharing the love of Christ with all people, through worship and pastoral care. He is excited about the ways churches are adjusting to new circumstances in culture and society. Seth finds great joy and meaning in serving the people of God.
When not at church, Seth spends his time with family- his wife Katrina, children Ariella and Nathanael, and two dogs, Phoebe and Jordy.